Category Archives: Coffee
How to Clean Breville Espresso Machine BES870XL
1. When the “CLEAN ME” light illuminates, place a cleaning tablet in the cleaning disc and lock the portafilter into the group head.
2. Turn off machine.
3. Press and hold the 1 CUP and 2 CUP buttons at the same time.
4. Press and hold POWER button as well.
5. Wait 10 seconds with all 3 buttons pressed, and let go once the “CLEAN ME” Cycle starts.
6. Now that your machine is clean, you may continue making coffee.
Don’t forget to replace the WATER FILTER every 60 tank refills – more often, if you have hard water in your area – in order to maintain your machine’s health.
Coffee Cheat Sheet