First thing you need to know:
- On a 3 by 3 rubik’s cube the middle square of each face doesn’t move, and thus represents the color of that face.
- The cube must be solved layer by layer rather then face by face, that means that the center and corner squares must match the face next to them.
- Hold the cube with the “Front” face towards you.
- Each turn is 1/4 turn rotation or 90°.
- By default each move is clockwise. If move is inverted – counter-clockwise – it uses an “i” indicator.
Continue reading “How to Solve a 3×3 Rubik’s Cube in Under 2 Minutes” »