The United Nations ranks Canada as one of the best countries to live in the world. 250,000 people move to Canada every year. If you wish to be one of those people, here are the steps you’ll need to take.
Step 1 – Eligibility
Check your eligibility to move to Canada on Canada’s government website.
Some people are not allowed to come to Canada. They are known as “inadmissible” under Canada’s immigration law.
Inadmissibility reasons include:
– Security risk.
– Human or international rights violations.
– Criminal conviction, or committing an act outside of Canada that would be a considered a crime in Canada.
– Ties to organized crime.
– Serious health problems.
– Serious financial problems.
– Misrepresentation on the application or in an interview.
– Not meeting the conditions in Canada’s immigration law.
– Relative that is not allowed into Canada.